Scheduling - ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS - NO WAIT LIST!
I offer free consults to ensure that I am the right fit for you or your family! Please call or email me to schedule a consult today!
How I Provide Services:
I provide in-home counseling services for individuals, children, teens, couples, and families. In-home counseling brings the counseling experience to you where you are most comfortable - your own home.
I also offer virtual, telehealth counseling through a secure, HIPPA compliant platform.
I am a member of a therapy dog team! Pippen is my therapy dog and is certified through the Alliance of Therapy Dogs.
I currently accept private pay clients and the following mental health scholarships/programs - click on the scholarship or program name to visit the website for each:
- Building Hope Scholarship thorough Building Hope in Summit County
- Olivia's Fund Scholarship through Mountain Strong, Vail Health & Eagle Valley Behavioral Health
- I Matter through the State of Colorado
I am happy to provide a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please note that you may not be reimbursed for the entire fee. My fees are as follows:
- Individual Counseling - $120 per 60 minute session
- Couples Counseling - $130 per 60 minute session
- Family Counseling - $150 per 60 minute session
- Group Counseling - $30 per person per 60 minute session.
New legislation is in place to protect consumers from paying high medical bills.
Please visit this link for my STANDARD NOTICE AND CONSENT/GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE UNDER THE NO SURPRISES ACT. Please contact me with any questions/concerns. Visit this link for the Standard Notice and Consent form. Visit this link for the Good Faith Estimate form.